Hardware Enabled Crypto And Randomness
The mission of the HECTOR project is to close the gap between the mathematical heaven of cryptographic algorithms and their efficient, secure and robust hardware implementations. The consortium aims for a stronger European knowledge integration through collaboration among key complementary European security technology and value chain actors, in order to fully unleash and leverage Europe’s security innovation, competitiveness, and leadership potential.
We bring together experts from a carefully selected mix of 3 industry-, 3 academia and 3 evaluation lab partners with collective ambitions, potential and track records and with complementary expertise, dissemination and impact potential. Results will not only benefit the companies involved and their customers, but also the broader ICT through publications and inputs to standardization and certification bodies.
Project management of this 3-years project with 9 partners in 6 different countries is done by a professional company with an exceptional career track in EU project management.
This means the HECTOR consortium is well-positioned to achieve its objectives with the following 9 partners:
- Technikon Forschungs- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH, Austria
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Université Jean Monnet Saint Etienne, France
- Thales Communications & Security SAS, France
- STMicroelectronics Rousset SAS, France
- STMicroelectronics SRL, Italy
- Micronic AS, Slovakia
- Technische Universität Graz, Austria
- Brightsight BV, Netherlands